Tuesday, February 20

Letters Home: Erin Haskins

I knew before I came that God had someone in store for me to meet. I met him yesterday. His name is Jacobian, he is disabled, he was older than the other kids, but his mentality was on the level of the things we were doing. He came in and sat down by himself, and was apprehensive at first, but warmed up. I helped him color, sing, dance, play, and become part of the group. Jacobian was truly a blessing to me. I believe that Jacobian was the one God intended for me to meet. I miss my dad and brother, but I know I will miss the people of the Bahamas just as much when I leave.
-Erin Haskins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin! What a blessing you all have been and what gifts you have received! We look forward to hearing more. Please tell Olivia hello and that we miss her and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Fast week! The weather is great here too. Love Steve and Debra